
So lets begin explaining this picture with a little background story... So Wednesday morning I get the girls up and get Chloe ready for school. Kate loves to play in the bathtub so I let her stay in there and play while I use the time to scrub some toilets and sinks etc... etc... about every 3-5 minutes I would go and check on her to see if she was ready to get out. She would sprawl herself out in the water belly down and say, "no momma, no" so I figured as long as she was happy I would finish cleaning. So a few minutes later I went to check on her again but before I got to her I noticed two brown lumps on the bath mat in front of the tub... Hmmm... I get closer... GROSS! POOP! Kate had gotten herself out of the tub... pooped on the bath rug and got right back in the tub to finish playing! Honestly I was floored! Besides the fact that I never knew she could get herself out of the tub let alone back in... just as quiet as can be! I guess in the end I was greatful that she didn't poop IN the tub!
SO... to explain the picture above. Colin came home that night and I relayed the previous story and the next day, as Kate was hiding while she was pooping in the corner, Colin asked if she wanted to go on the potty. Sure enough she made a bee line for the bathroom and couldn't have been more thrilled to finish her business on the big girl potty! She has now pooped 3 or 4 times on the potty and I am in unfamiliar territory! She is not even 2 yet! I don't wanna force it so... I give her the opportunity when it is realistic (and let's be honest... when it is convient for me to let her go on the potty) we give it a shot. I have been surprised! So there you have it... kids are full of it!

1 comment:
That is awesome! Talan has been potty trained since he was just over 2. I was so relaxed about it,he probably did it on his own. Yeah...almost no diapers!
Post a Comment