
This was our first attempt... Colin was more worried to get the mountains
in the background then get our faces in the picture... bless his heart.

Yes... the kids are sitting on Colin's skateboard! The sad thing is...
this is one of the better pics! Besides the peculiar look on Kate's face...
we got the usual scowl from her.

So every year we try to go somewhere scenic and get a picture of our family. We use this opportunity to use this picture for our Christmas card for this up coming holiday season. So here was one of the many attempts at a successful photo. I couldn't find my tripod so I carried around a little step latter to prop up the camera.
I was amazed at how well Kate did with no one behind the camera to keep her attention facing the camera... as I was pushing the button and running to get in the picture were all yelling "cheese" at the camera so loud to keep her focused and thanks to the little flashing light on the camera... she did it! It worked!

1 comment:
I love the one by the bridge. Don't forget me on your Christmas Card list!
Post a Comment